3M has discontinued the WV-A3 RV filter. Consider instead the 3M US-B1, which like the WV-A3 reduces chlorine and sediment. Also worth considering is the 3M WV-B3 RV Filtration system, which reduces far more contaminants than either of these systems.
The 3M WV-A3 Recreational/Marine Filtration System can be installed in your RV, Boat, or home to provide clean, high quality drinking, cooking, and bath water. Save space and money on storing bottled water and install your WV-A3 System today! Part number 5616307.
Benefits of the WV-A3:
- Improves the taste, smell & clarity of your water
- Connects to Your Existing Faucet or the Main Line on your Recreational Vehicle or Boat
- Saves On Cost and Storage of Bottled Water
- Sanitary Quick Change Design
- Easy Installation (20-30 Minutes)
- Reduces Chlorine >95%
- Reduces Sediment, Dirt, Rust, Sand, Silt down to 1 Micron
- Patented Carbon Block for Improved Absorption
- 1/2" Connections
- 3.5 GPM Flow Rate
- 15000 Gallon Filter Capacity
- 15 7/8" x 3 1/4" x 4"
The WV-A3 Includes the following: Filter Head/Bracket, one Model A3 Cartridge, MPT Fittings, By-Pass Plug and directions. Additional tools such as tube cutter, adjustable wrench, and pipe thread sealant tape may be required.
Filter life will depend on water quality, usage, and the capacity in which the filter is installed.