The Supco WF287 MWF Replacement Model Refrigerator Filter reduces class one particulates down to 0.52 microns in size, in addition to removing turbidity, sediment, dirt, rust and the taste and odor of chlorine. The WF287 also reduces lead (99.3%), asbestos (99.9%), cysts (99.99%), Mercury (94.7%) and other contaminants.
All Supco water filters are pressure tested in the OEM receivers they are designed to fit.
The WF287 is a replacement for the following refrigerator filters:
- GE: GWF, MWF, GWFA, MWFA, GWF01, GWF06, WR02X11020, WR02X11287, WR02X11290, WR2M3552, WR97X100006, FXRT*, FXRC*, MXRC*, HXRT*
- Aquafresh WF287
- Hotpoint: HWF, HWFA, MWFA
- Sears / Kenmore: 9905*, 46-9905*, 00469905
- Brita: GWF compatible, MWF compatible
*If you are replacing any of these filters with the WF287, you will need to purchase this adapter.
The Supco WF287 has been internally tested by the manufacturer to reduce the following contaminants:
- 99.78% of 1, 4 dichlorobenzene
- 98.32% of 2, 4-D
- 99.34% of Alachlor
- 99.92% of Asbestos
- 94.22% of Atrazine
- 96.51% of Benzene
- 98.78% of Carbofuran
- 97% of Chlorine
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.3% of Lead
- 99% of Lindane
- 94.7% of Mercury
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
Supco WF287 Product Specifications:
- Filter Life: 600 gallons or six months
- Temp. Range: 33 - 100 F
- Press. Range: 30 - 120 PSI
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
The WF 287 retains flouride in drinking water for good health.
***Important Installation Note: Like the GE MWF filter it replaces, the WF287 is a twist lock filter. To install, push the filter straight in until it seats. Then and only then should you turn the filter one-half turn clockwise to open the valve.