Doulton UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Water Filter
You Save: 49%
Ships by Tomorrow 4/19/2014
Est. Delivery Monday 4/28/2014
Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Water Filter provides self-sterilization with submicron filtration at an economical cost! The DUC-OBE fits Doulton housings as well as any housing that requires a standard size small, 2.5" x 9.5", drinking water filter cartridge. Part Number W9223002.
The Ultra Carb OBE reduces :
- taste & odor
- chlorine 97%
- particulate Class I
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia) 99.99%
- Turbidity 99.69%
- Lead 98.3%
- Bacteria (E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella) 99%
The DUC-OBE UltraCarb Specifications:
- 600 Gallon Capacity
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- .9 micron filtration 99.99%
The Doulton Ultra-Carb features ultra carbon, is silver impregnated, and has a carbon block + metallic media core. This Ceramic Filter is certified by NSF and the WHO.
Stages of Filtration:
- First stage: The first stage consists of Doulton ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub-micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
- Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Third stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
- Fourth stage: Ion exchange resin reduces lead and other heavy metals.
Doulton UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Water Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Doulton UltraCarb OBE Ceramic Water Filter More Information:
- Product Inquiry