Filbur FC-0124 Saratoga Pool and Spa Filter
Standard shipping on this special order item may take up to two weeks to ship. For an additional $10, we can expedite your order and it will ship in five business days, guaranteed.
The Filbur FC-0124 Pool and Spa Filter replaces the Unicel 4CH-920.
Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
All Filbur Pool & Spa Filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes such as bacteria, mold, fungi and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC-0124 product specifications:
- Length: 6 3/4"
- Diameter: 4 5/8"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1 1/4" SAE Threads
- Square Feet: 15
- Top Load
The Filbur FC-0124 works with hot tubs, pools, spas and filters made by Saratoga Spas.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Filbur FC-0124 Saratoga Pool and Spa Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review