Filbur FC-0125 Saratoga Pool and Spa Filter
The Filbur FC-0125 Saratoga Pool and Spa Filter replaces the Unicel 4CH-20, Pleatco PHC25, Aladdin 12004, and OEM part numbers PSG13.5, 20241-238 and PVT-25.
Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
All Filbur Pool & Spa Filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes such as bacteria, mold, fungi and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC-0125 product specifications:
- Length: 6 3/4"
- Diameter: 4 5/8"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1 1/2" male pipe threads
- Square Feet: 20
- Top Load
The Filbur FC-0125 works with hot tubs, pools, spas and filters made by Master Spas, Fort Wayne Spas, Tropical Spas, Softub, Vita Spas, Saratoga Spas, DM Industries and Down East.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Filbur FC-0125 Saratoga Pool and Spa Filter Product Reviews :
Write a review