The GE WS35X10041 Sanitization Kit. Genuine GE part.
1. Turn off water supply and ice maker if connected.
2. Turn ON faucet to drain tank. Turn OFF faucet when the tank is empty. Remove filter cartridges.
3. Fill one "Sanitization Canister" with water to within 1 inch of the upper oppening. Add 1 oz ordinary household bleach. Install canister into the prefilter cartridge position.
4. Install additional "Sanitation Canisters" into remaining positions.
5. Turn faucet ON water supply. Turn ON faucet until water begins to flow, then turn faucet OFF. Allow system to fill for 10 minutes.
6. Turn faucet ON and allow water to flow for 20 minutes, or until bleach odor is gone. Turn OFF water supply again. Turn ON faucet to drain the system.
7. Once the system is drained, turn the faucet OFF and remove the canisters.