The Honeywell PRO 3000 is a quality non-programmable digital heat pump thermostat from Honeywell that can be installed in your home to provide basic comfort control. Also known as part number TH3210D1004.
The PRO-3000 Non-programable Digital Heat Pump Thermostat Features:
- Digital Backlit Display - easy to read in any lighting condition
- Basic Operation - easy to use interface
- Precise Comfort Control - high level of accuracy (+/- 1 degree F)
The PRO 3000 can be used to replace the following models:
- Honeywell : T8411R
- White-Rodgers : 1F79-111
- Robertshaw : 8425, 9420
- Totaline : P374-0300/SV300, P474-0100
The Honeywell PRO 3000, TH321OD1004 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3 3/16" x 5 3/8" x 1 1/4"
- Setting Temp Range (Farenheit) : 40 to 90 heat ; 50 to 99 cool
- Display Size: 1.32 sq.in.
- Stages: 2 Heat / 1 Cool
- Application: Heat-pump
The PRO3000 is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty and comes complete with operating manual, batteries, and thermastat.
**Please Note Image is of TH3110D1008. The only difference is that the TH3210D1004 has an extra heat setting after "heat" called Em. Heat. ***