The Honeywell PRO 4000 is a programmable digital thermastat from Honeywell that can be installed in your home to provide basic comfort control with the added benefit of energy savings. Also known as part number TH4210D1005.
The Honeywell TH4210D1005 differs from the the Honeywell TH411OD1007 in that it has two heat stages instead of one. Both of these model numbers, however, are Honeywell PRO 4000 Thermostats.
The PRO-4000 Programable Thermostat Features:
- Digital Backlit Display - easy to read in any lighting condition
- Basic Operation - easy to use interface
- Precise Comfort Control - high level of accuracy (+/- 1 degree F)
- Built-In Instructions
- Weekday/Weekend Programming - 5-2 programming to fit your lifestyle
- Energy Star Compliant
One of the key features of the PRO4000 Thermostat is the programming feature. Programming the tempature in your home to fit your needs is not only energy efficient but it saves you money! Going on a trip over the weekend? Program your thermastat to turn on the day before you get back and walk into your comfortable energy efficient home! If used as directed this programmable thermastat can save you up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs.
The PRO 4000 can be used to replace the following models:
- Honeywell : T8011R
- White-Rodgers : 1F72-151
- Robertshaw : 8625
- Totaline : P474-1050
The Honeywell PRO 4000, TH421OD1005 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3 3/16" x 5 3/8" x 1 1/4"
- Setting Temp Range (Farenheit) : 40 to 90 heat ; 50 to 99 cool
- Display Size: 1.32 sq.in.
- Stages: 2 Heat / 1 Cool
- Application: Heat Pump
The PRO4000 is backed by a 2-Year Limited Warranty and comes complete with operating manual, batteries, and thermostat.