Aquacera CeraGuard Comp. Water Filtration System
The Aquacera CeraGuard Water Filtration System Compatible (W9371010) is a highly advanced three stage complete water filter system. The CeraGuard Water Filter System is ideally suited for commercial and residential drinking water systems, pre and post reverse osmosis filtration, water coolers, food service applications, undersink systems, and more.
This Aquacera CeraGuard Water Filtration System uses a unique combination of three innovative water filters to reduce and remove unwanted impurities and contaminants in your water supply. This Aquacera water filter system utilizes three separate water filter cartridges to provide maximum water filtration and purification, including the:
- CeraGuard Carbon Media Filter (CFCM-CG) - removes/reduces chemical contaminants and other impurities in your water, especially chlorine; improves water taste and odor
- CeraGuard Mixed Media Filter (CFMM-CG) - removes/reduces metals, organic material, and other impurities and contaminants from your water; also removes/reduces lead, arsenic, copper, aluminum, fluoride, mercury, sediment, dirt, rust, and more
- CeraGuard Ceramic Filter (CFUC-CG / IICQ-RF) - removes/reduces cysts, bacteria, viruses, VOCs; also further reduces lead, arsenic, fluoride, dirt, sediment, rust, and more in conjunction with the CeraGuard Mixed Media Filter
In addition to the three filter cartridges listed above, this Aquacera water filter system includes all necessary accessories for connection and use, including:
- One filter housing wrench
- 1/4" plastic tubing with connectors
- One saddle valve or EZ-Adapter valve
- Three filter housing sumps with O-rings
- Manifold body with cover for three housing sumps
- Specialty ceramic disc faucet spout with connection hardware
- Plus all other needed valves, tubes, and fittings
This Aquacera filtration system is a point of use system, meaning it is an effective choice as an undersink water filter system. Though it is designed to fit under a sink, it can be placed wherever is most convenient for you.
Aquacera CeraGuard Water Filtration System with Accessories - Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 35 - 110 F
- pH: 6.5 to 8.5 recommended
- Chlorine: 0 - 4 PPM
- Iron: Less than 0.5 PPM
- Manganese: Less than 0.05 PPM
- Hydrogen Sulfide: Less than 0.3 PPM
- Max. Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Average Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM; Max. Flow Rate: About 1-1.5 GPM
- Filter Life: Varies according to each filter; the three filters must be replaced at regular intervals to maintain top performance
Despite its deep filtration action, this Aquacera filter system retains essential minerals in water which are beneficial to health. The CeraGuard filter system has been tested and certified to NSF Standards 42 & 53. It is designed for use on cold water lines only. No power is required to run this Aquacera CeraGuard system.
Full and detailed instructions for installation and use of this Aquacera filtration system are included. This Aquacera CeraGuard filtration system is also known as the CeraGuard Filter+ Micro-Filtration Drinking Water System and by part number W9371010.
Aquacera CeraGuard Comp. Water Filtration System Product Reviews :
Write a review