Aquacera Comp. CeraGuard Water Purification System
The Aquacera Compatible CeraGuard Water Purification System (W9371020) is a highly advanced three stage complete Aquacera water purifier system. The CeraGuard Water Purifier System is ideally suited for commercial and residential drinking water systems, pre and post reverse osmosis purification, water coolers, food service applications, undersink systems, and more.
This Aquacera CeraGuard Water Purification System uses a unique combination of three innovative Aquacera filters to reduce and remove unwanted impurities and contaminants in your water supply. This Aquacera water purification system utilizes three separate water filter cartridges to provide maximum water filtration and purification, including the:
- CeraGuard Carbon Media Filter (CFCM-CG) - removes/reduces chemical contaminants and other impurities in your water, especially chlorine; improves water taste and odor
- CeraGuard Mixed Media Filter (CFMM-CG) - removes/reduces heavy metals, organic material, and other impurities and contaminants in your water; also removes/reduces lead, arsenic, copper, aluminum, fluoride, mercury, sediment, dirt, rust, and more
- CeraGuard Ultra-Filtration Module Filter (CFHF-CG) - removes/reduces suspended solids, colloids, fine silt particles, rust, sediment, dirt, and other contaminants that will prematurely clog the other two water filter cartridges used by the Aquacera CeraGuard Water Purifier System; also reduces 99% of bacteria and viruses as well as 99% of cysts such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Lamblia. This advanced Aquacera filter is the main water filter of the CeraGuard Purification System.
In addition to the three filter cartridges listed above, this Aquacera water purifier system includes all necessary accessories for connection and use, including:
- One filter housing wrench
- 1/4" plastic tubing with connectors
- One saddle valve or EZ-Adapter valve
- Three filter housing sumps with O-rings
- Manifold body with cover for three housing sumps
- Four gallon stainless steel water storage tank (RO-132)
- Specialty ceramic disc faucet spout with connection hardware
- Plus all other needed valves, tubes, and fittings
This Aquacera purification system is a point of use system, meaning it is an effective choice as an undersink water filter system. Though it is designed to fit under a sink, it can be placed wherever is most convenient for you.
Aquacera CeraGuard Water Purification System with Accessories - Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 35 - 110 F
- pH: 6.5 to 8.5 recommended
- Chlorine: 0 - 4 PPM
- Iron: Less than 0.5 PPM
- Manganese: Less than 0.05 PPM
- Hydrogen Sulfide: Less than 0.3 PPM
- Max. Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Total Dissolved Solids: Less than 500 PPM
- Average Flow Rate: 1.25 GPM (with bladder tank); 0.18 direct; Max. Flow Rate: About 1.5 GPM
- Filter Life: Varies according to each filter; the three filters must be replaced at regular intervals to maintain top performance
Despite its deep purification action, this Aquacera filter system retains essential minerals in water which are beneficial to health. The CeraGuard purifier system has been tested and certified to NSF Standards 42 & 53. It is designed for use on cold water lines only. No power is required to run this Aquacera CeraGuard system.
Full and detailed instructions for installation and use of this Aquacera water purification system are included. This Aquacera purifier system is also known as the Aquacera CeraGuard Purifier+ Ultra-Filtration Drinking Water System and by part number W9371020.
Aquacera Comp. CeraGuard Water Purification System Product Reviews :
Write a review