The Filbur FC-3084 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
Caldera 50 Spa Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- Caldera, 2" male SLP, 50 sq. ft. (old style)
- Caldera 50
- Caldera Spas 33016
- Unicel C-7451
- Pleatco PCD50
- Aladdin 15034
- 3 oz.
- Length: 10 3/4"
- Outer Diameter: 7"
- Bottom: 2" slip (male)
- Top: Black plastic swivel handle
- Square Feet: 50 square feet
This Caldera compatible spa filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Caldera 50 spa filter, this Caldera compatible spa filter replacement will fit many other spas and jacuzzis - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your pool or spa filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your spa filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the spa filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the spa filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the spa filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement spa filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the spa filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.