The Culligan D-250A-D Under Sink Filter Set includes two genuine Culligan under sink water filters (Culligan D-40 and Culligan D-25) that are most often used in the Culligan SY-2300 and Culligan SY-2650 Under Sink Water Filter Systems. In addition to being the replacement water filters for the aforementioned Culligan under sink filter systems, the Culligan D250A cartridges are also compatible replacement filters for the following undersink filter systems:
- Ace Hardware 4065124
- Culligan SY-2500 and Culligan SY-2000
- Pentek US-1000 and Pentek US-1500
- GE GXSV10C, GNSV25CBL, GNSV30CWW, GNSV30CCC, GXSL03C, GNSL05CBL, GXUT03A, and GXUT03B
Specifically, the Culligan D250A Filter Set replaces the following undersink filters:
- Sears 34377 & 34375
- Ace Hardware 48167 & 49640
- Flotec LC1 & TO2
- GE FXSVC
- Pentek P-250 and Pentek P-250A
- American Plumber W-250
Culligan classifies the D250A water filter cartridges as a Level 4 filtration product, meaning they offer premium filtration. Specifically, the Culligan D-250A filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine and sediment from your water, as well as such harmful contaminants as asbestos, Mercury, Lead, pesticides, herbicides, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and cysts (Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
It is also important to note that the Culligan D-250A will reduce MTBE in your water, whereas the Culligan D-250 filter cartridges will not (nor will the Pentek P-250, or other model numbers without the "A" at the end).
Culligan D-250A Filter Cartridge Set Specifications:
- Type: Carbon Block Water Filter
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC Filter)
- Application: City Water or Treated Well Water
- Filter Life: 500 gallons or 6 months
- Culligan Filtration Level 4 - Premium Filtration
This is a genuine Culligan water filter also known as the Culligan D-250A or Culligan D-250-A. This replacement Culligan water filter has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 42.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!