The Culligan RV-600A has been discontinued. For a suitable replacement try the Culligan RV-800.
The Culligan RV-600A Inline RV Filter is a compact external water filter cartridge with included 1 foot outlet hose used to fill the water tanks of recreational vehicles (RVs), campers, boats, trailers, motor homes, and other large water tanks with filtered water. Using granular activated carbon, it reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sulfur odors, sand, silt, and other common impurities.
The Culligan RV600A pre-tank RV filter features Level 1 basic filtration and comes in a slim design which is simple to use (no tools required) with your RV, boat, camper, and more. This RV inline exterior filter includes a 12 inch outlet hose for connection to water tanks - it will fit all standard 3/4" garden hoses for quick and easy filling of water tanks.
Culligan RV-600A RV Inline Water Filter:
- Weight: About 1 pound
- Size of Filter: 10"L x 2.75"D
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1-2 gallons per minute
- Filter Type: Granular activated carbon
- Filter Life: About 3 months or 2,000 gallons
- Operating Temperature: About 40-125 degrees Fahrenheit
The Culligan RV600A RV/Marine filter system comes with the following accessories for installation and use:
- Installation instructions
- Filter change reminder sticker
- Plastic endcap plugs to protect filter input/output
- One granular activated carbon inline filter (RV-600A)
- 1 foot (1') flexible outlet hose for connection to water tank of RV, camper, boat, etc.
More technical information about the Culligan RV-600A can be found here.