The Culligan RV-800 Inline RV Filter is a compact external water filter cartridge with included outlet hose used to fill the water tanks of recreational vehicles (RVs), campers, boats, trailers, motor homes, and other large water tanks with filtered water. Using granular activated carbon, it reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sulfur odors, sand, silt, and other common impurities. The RV-800 is also enhanced with bacteriostatic KDF media to limit the passage of bacteria that may already exist in the incoming water plus inhibit the growth of bacteria within the filter.
The Culligan RV800 pre-tank RV filter features Level 1 basic filtration and comes in a slim design which is simple to use (no tools required) with your RV, boat, camper, and more. This RV inline exterior filter includes a 12 inch (1') outlet hose for connection to water tanks - it will fit all standard 3/4" garden hoses for quick and easy filling of water tanks.
Culligan RV-800 RV Inline Water Filter:
- Weight: About 1 pound
- Size of Filter: 10"L x 2.75"D
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 1-3 gallons per minute
- Filter Life: About 3 months or 2,000 gallons
- Filter Type: Granular activated carbon with KDF media
- Operating Temperature: About 40-125 degrees Fahrenheit
The Culligan RV800 RV/Marine filter system comes with the following accessories for installation and use:
- Installation instructions
- Filter change reminder sticker
- Plastic endcap plugs to protect filter input/output
- One granular activated carbon inline filter enhanced with KDF (RV-800)
- 1 foot (1') flexible outlet hose for connection to water tank of RV, camper, boat, etc.
More technical information about the Culligan RV-800 can be found here.