Dynamic Series IV DSF 35 Spa Filter - 2 Pack
The Filbur FC-2386 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Rainbow DSF 35 ; packaged in sets of 2
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 17-2606
- Pentair Pool Products/Rainbow Plastics 817-3510
- Sundance Spas 6000-134
- Waterway Plastics 817-3510
- Unicel C-4401
- Pleatco PRB17.5SF-PAIR/JH
- Aladdin 11802
This is a 2 pack of compatible Filbur FC-2386 replacement spa filters for Dynamic Series IV DSF 35 Spa Filters and others (see list below). This pair of filter replacements will fit all spas, jacuzzis, and hot tubs which use Dynamic Series IV DSF 35 Spa Filters.
Dynamic Series IV DSF-35 Spa Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- 4 oz.
- 2 Pack - pair of filters
- Length: 4 5/8"
- Outer Diameter: 4 15/16"
- Top: Open hole 2 1/8"
- Bottom: Open hole 2 1/8"
- Square Feet: 35 square feet
This pair of compatible Dynamic Series IV DSF-35 spa filters are made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores which ensures durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Dynamic Series IV DSF 35 Spa Filter, these compatible Filbur spa filter replacements will fit many other spas - compare the dimensions of this filter to your old filter before purchasing in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your spa filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the spa filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the spa filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the spa filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement spa filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the spa filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Dynamic Series IV DSF 35 Spa Filter - 2 Pack Product Reviews :
Write a review