EcoWater RO Membrane for ERO-335
ERO-335 - 7208706
This EcoWater Reverse Osmosis Membrane (7208706) is a replacement thin film composite RO membrane cartridge for use with the EcoWater ERO-335 Reverse Osmosis System.
This EcoWater ERO-335 RO membrane replacement is semi-permeable - using high pressure, water is forced through the membrane where 95+% of dissolved solids and other impurities, contaminants, chemicals, and so on are removed or reduced, including: ammonia, arsenic, barium, bicarbonate, bromide, cadmium, chloride, chromium (hex & tri), chlorine, copper, cysts (giardia, cryptosporidia, etc.), dirt, lead, magnesium, nitrates/nitrites, radium 226/228, rust, sediment, selenium, sodium, sulfate, tannin, TDS, turbidity, zinc, and more.
The EcoWater 7208706 reverse osmosis membrane should be replaced about every 18-36 months depending on frequency of usage, local water quality, and regular replacement of the EcoWater ERO-335 RO prefilter cartridge (7208683). This RO membrane needs to be replaced more often if it becomes clogged by sediments and if you notice a decrease in water flow because high levels of sediment will reduce the capacity of this EcoWater replacement RO membrane.
EcoWater 7208706 Reverse Osmosis Membrane for ERO-335:
- TDS Level: 2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Membrane Type: Thin film composite (TFC)
- Min. / Max. Water Pressure: 40 - 100 PSI
- Min. / Max. Water Temperature: 40 - 100 F
- Filter Life: About 18-36 months depending on local water quality
- Compatibility: Primarily for use with the EcoWater ERO-335 Reverse Osmosis System, though it can also be used with other similar model EcoWater RO systems such as the ERO-R355, ERO-R335E, and others
This EcoWater ROM membrane replacement is also known by part number 7208706. It is for use on cold water lines only.
EcoWater RO Membrane for ERO-335 Product Reviews :
Write a review