Everpure CTS-ADC Countertop Filtration System
Everpure CTS-ADC Countertop Filtration System is ideal for the following application:
The Everpure CTS-ADC Countertop Filtration System finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking and reduces chlorine taste and odor. This kitchen drinking water filter system controls extreme levels of common "earthy, moldy and fishy” tastes and odors. Everpure water filtration systems reduce contaminants, but still retain vital minerals found naturally in water. With this Everpure counter top drinking water system, you can have fresh and clean water on demand, and more cost effectively than the price of bottled water.
The Everpure CTS-ADC Countertop Drinking Water System has the option of utilizing both ADC Cartridges and H-54 Cartridges, based on your specific filtration needs (see list below). This highly-engineered Everpure countertop water filtration system reduces the following contaminants and provides extra sediment-holding capacity.
- Lead (CTS-H54 only)
- Asbestos fibers (CTS-ADC only)
- Limescale (CTS-H54 only)
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Bacteriostatic control* (CTS-H54 only)
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness**
- Mold and algae**
- Particulates (oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides)*
*As tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
**As tested by Everpure, LLC
Everpure's signature metal canister provides commercial grade durability and quality. In addition, Everpure’s exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure with a unique, pleated filter membrane to reduce particles as small as 0.5 microns. This highly-engineered design provides the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance.
Everpure CTS-ADC Countertop Filtration System Features and Specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV931440 or EV9314-40
- Electronic FLED flow indicator with visual & audio alarm
- Flow rate controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
- Temperature 35-100°F (2-38°C) cold water use only
- Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 750 gal. (2,835 L)
- Battery Life: 7 to 10 years
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 in. base diameter x 11.8 in. high
- Replacement cartridges: ADC Cartridge EV959201 or H-54 Cartridge EV925268 (depending on specific filtration needs)
- Manufacturer Warranty
The flow indicator LED will flash RED every two seconds once 90% of the filter capacity has been consumed (no audio alarm). Once 98% of the filter is consumed, there an audio alarm will sound every 2 seconds. At that point, you will need to replace the cartridge. See ADC Cartridge EV959201 or H-54 Cartridge EV925268 specifications to determine correct replacement part for your specific filtration needs.
Everpure Drinking Water Systems are warranted to be free of defects for a full twelve (12) months after purchase. A detailed warranty statement is provided with each system.
Everpure CTS-ADC Countertop Filtration System Product Reviews :
Write a review