The GE GXULQ Under Sink Water Filter installs easily beneath bathroom or kitchen sinks to provide delicious drinking water reduced of cysts, sediment, cloudiness, and the taste and odor of Chlorine. The GXULQ can mount horizontally or vertically under your counter, and no extra faucet is necessary as this unit boasts a 2.0 gallon per minute flow rate.
The convenient LED filter change reminder reminds you when to change the GE GXULQR filter, which requires no tools thanks to the undercounter system's twist and lock mechanism. The GE GXULQR water filter should be replaced every six months for best results.
Kick the bottled water habit with a GE undercounter water filter, and have healthy, delicious water right from the tap!
GE SmartWater GXULQ Under Counter Water Filter System:
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- Filter Life: 6 months
- Media: Carbon Block GE Undersink Water Filter
- Max. Flow: 2 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 12" x 3" x 5"
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor - 95%
- Reduces Cysts - 99.95%
- Reduces Turbidity - 95%
- Reduces Class 1 Particulates (Sediment)
- LED Filter Change Indicator
- Fittings: 3/8" push to connect
- Plumbing Connections: 1/2", 7/16" or 3/8" Compression
This is a genuine GE SmartWater Filtration System used for undercounter water filter applications. This GE under counter water filter should be used on potable water from your home's cold water supply only.