General Aire Replacement Germicidal Lamp LT-50
The GeneralAire LT-50 Replacement Germicidal Lamp is ideal for the following GeneralAir Air Purification Systems:
- GeneralAire VectorFlo PCO2450 Air Purifier Systems
The General Air 4448 is a powerful 18-inch, 50-watt germicidal UV lamp featured on the GeneralAire PCO2450 VectorFlo Photocatalytic Oxidation UV Air Purifier. When paired with the patented VectorFlo semiconductor, this UV air purification system is designed to produce a high-level contaminant destruction rate unmatched by other UV air purification brands. This germicidal LT-50 UV lamp imitates the sun's air purifying intensity in order to treat your indoor air by reducing levels of airborne fungus, mold, bacteria, and other pollutants.
The GeneralAir PCO2450 VectorFlo utilizes UV light's pollutant-fighting technology to dramatically remove airborne contaminants circulating through an HVAC system. This amazing power provides higher destruction levels of pollutants, resulting in dramatically-improved indoor air quality.
General Aire LT50 Replacement Germicidal Lamp Specifications:
- Part Number: 4448, General Air LT-50 or GeneralAire LT50
- Includes 1 LT-50 Replacement Germicidal Lamp
- User friendly and easy to install
- UVC Lamp: 50 watt, 18" General Aire Germicidal UVC Lamp
- UVC Output Potency: 135 microwatts per sq. cm @ 1 meter
- Effective Lamp Life: 18,000 hours
- Maintenance: General Aire UV lamps should be replaced every 2 years, or after 18,000 hours of usage
GeneralAir UV systems should be regularly cleaned and maintained for peak efficiency. The U.V. germicidal lamps in this air purification unit must be replaced after 2 years or 18,000 hours of service. GeneralAire is also written as General Air, General Aire and GeneralAir.
General Aire Replacement Germicidal Lamp LT-50 Product Reviews :
Write a review