GeneralAire 101788 Poly Core for HRV8220
The GeneralAire 101788 is the correct replacement poly core for the following recovery ventilator systems:
- GeneralAire HRV-8220 Heat Recovery Ventilator
The GeneralAire 101788 Poly Core is the cross-flow central energy recovery core measuring 12" x 12" x 15" that sets in the central cavity of GeneralAire HRV-8220 Heat Recovery Ventilator systems. Outside air is silently pushed through the GeneralAire 101788 heat exchanger core made of Polypropylene materials, which also acts as a noise attenuator. The air is then recirculated through the unit's filters, and then distributed throughout your home to provide you with improved comfort levels.
GeneralAire 101788 Poly Core Specifications:
- Part Number: 4664 or GeneralAire 101788
- Includes 1 Poly Core Assembly
- Easy installation
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 15"
- Air Flow Output: 50-220 CFM
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Sets in designated place within central cavity of GeneralAire HRV-8220 Heat Recovery Ventilators
- 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (See written warranty for details.)
GeneralAire 101788 Poly core assemblies require minimal maintenance. Remove the heat recovery core annually to vacuum the four surfaces, and then let the component soak in warm water for three hours. Spray and rinse, and then let it dry before replacing it within the ventilator system. GeneralAire can also be written as GeneralAir, General Aire and General Air.
GeneralAire 101788 Poly Core for HRV8220 Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
GeneralAire 101788 Poly Core for HRV8220 More Information:
- Product Inquiry