GeneralAire 1137 21.3GPD Fan Powered Humidifier
The GeneralAire 1137 21.3GPD Fan Powered Humidifier can be used for the following applications:
- Light Commercial Use
- Residential Use
The General Aire 1137 Legacy Series Humidifier is a designed for both residential and light commercial applications. The GeneralAir Legacy Humidifiers are a great solution for eliminating dry air in your home by providing on demand, state-of-the-art humidity. Using General Aire Legacy humidifiers are an effective way to add comfort to your living environment, improve your breathing, and leave you with a healthier home. This effective General Air humidifier with humidistat can help reduce static electricity, increase your heating system's efficiency, as well as protect your furniture and wood floors from drying out and cracking.
The GeneralAir M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat is included with the GeneralAir 1137 humidifier. Water is metered into a patented KineticFlo trough and uniformly dispersed across the Vapor Pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
General Air 1137 Fan-Powered Humidifier Specifications:
- Part Number: 5137
- Mounted on vertical warm air supply
- Built-in isolation relay feature provides 24v secondary voltage for control of fan motor
- Evaporative Output: 21.3 GPD
- Average Humidity Performance Coverage: 1770 square feet at .50 ACH
- Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 10"
- Plenum Opening: 15" x 9-1/2"
- Power Supply: 24 V, 0.03 Amp, 60 Hz (Transformer and hook-up wire supplied)
- Includes: M3 Humidistat, 120 volt power cord, 15' of 5/8" diameter drain hose, saddle valve, and solenoid valve
- Evaporative Media: General 990-13 Humidifier Filter Pad Replacement
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (See printed warranty for details)
Maintenance on the General Aire 5137 humidifier consists of replacing your filter twice a season for optimum performance based on usage. Be sure not to over-humidify. Cold air is not able to hold as much moisture as warm air. Cold drafts seeping through windows and doors could cause water vapor to condense at these points of entry.
GeneralAire can also be written as GeneralAir, General Air and General Aire.
GeneralAire 1137 21.3GPD Fan Powered Humidifier Product Reviews :
Write a review