GeneralAire 4540 MAC-L Right Angle Air Cleaner
GeneralAire 4540 MAC-L Right Angle Air Cleaner is designed for use in the following:
The GeneralAire 4540 MAC-L Right Angle Air Cleaner with depth-loading filter media is highly-efficient and designed for use in systems up to 2000 CFM. This GeneralAir air cleaner with MERV 10 is the solution to significantly reduce harmful particulate contaminates so that the indoor air you breathe is much healthier. The mega General Aire MAC-L air cleaner's Opti-fiber Media with low-pressure drop characteristics effectively captures airborne particulates down to 1.0 micron deep within the layers of media fibers.
General Aire 4540 MAC-L Right Angle Air Cleaner Specifications:
- Part Number: 4540
- Contains Opti-Fiber Media with low-pressure drop characteristics
- Dimensions: 23-7/16" X 25-5/8" X 15-15/16".
- Duct Size: 22-15/16" X 13-3/8"
- MERV Rating: 10
- Rated Air Flow: 2000 CFM
- Minimum AVG EFF% 3-10 microns: 61.8%
- Resistance – Inches WG: 600 CFM 0.04; 800 CFM 0.06; 1000 CFM 0.08; 1200 CFM 0.11; 1400 CFM 0.14; 1600 CFM 0.17; 1800 CFM 0.21; 2000 CFM 0.26
- Tested to ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2-1999 Standard
- Replacement Media: GeneralAire FP2025X5 MERV 8 AC Filter Media
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
The General Air MAC-L's effective Opti-Fiber media is hydrophobic, therefore does not absorb moisture. The spun bonded fibers are also free of any chemical binders. In addition, the replacement media resists shredding, which assures reliable and dependable dust-fighting capabilities. The replacement media for this General Aire MERV 10 air cleaner should be maintained and replaced every 6 months for optimum efficiency.
GeneralAire can also be written as GeneralAir, General Air and General Aire.
GeneralAire 4540 MAC-L Right Angle Air Cleaner Product Reviews :
Write a review