Jacuzzi CFR 150 Filter Cartridge Replacement
You Save: 10%
Ships by Tomorrow 4/24/2014
Est. Delivery Thursday 5/1/2014
The Filbur FC-1495 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Jacuzzi CFR 150
- Jacuzzi Brothers 42-3508-01-R
- Unicel C-9478
- Pleatco PJ150-4
- Aladdin 25004
The Filbur FC-1495 is a compatible spa replacement cartridge for the genuine Jacuzzi CFR 150 Filter Cartridge. Constructed from genuine Reemay spunbound polyester media, this Filbur cartridge will fit hot tubs, spas and jacuzzis requiring a Jacuzzi CFR 150 filter. The end caps are made from a durable polyurethane material and the center core of this spa filter is comprised of punched PVC pipe that allows for consistent flow and durability.
Jacuzzi CFR 150 Cartridge specifications:
- 4 oz.
- Sharp pleat folds
- Media area: 150 sq. ft.
- Shrink wrapped and labeled
- Reemay spunbound polyester media
- Thermally bonded end caps for long life and durability
- Clean the filter when a decrease in pressure is detected
- Dimensions: 24" (L); 9 15/16" (D); 5 13/16" (Closed Top); 6 1/16" (Closed Bottom)
The compatible Jacuzzi CFR-150 filter is also known by the following part numbers: Unicel C-9478, Pleatco PJ 150 and Harmsco H-9478. Before purchasing your Filbur spa replacement filter, be sure to double check your measurements.
How to properly measure the Filbur FC-1495 cartridge filter:
- Measure the outside diameter of the Jacuzzi filter cartridge in inches.
- Measure the length from end cap to end cap. Do not include handles or threaded bottoms in your measurement.
- Check your end cap configuration. Is it open on both sides or threaded with a handle? If it is open, measure the inner diameter of the hole.
- Count the number of pleats to identify the cartridge filterand the square footage in question.
How to properly clean your spa filter cartridge:
- When there is a visible decrease in pressure coming from your return jets or when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi after a new cartridge is installed, then it is time to clean your filter.
- First, remove your spa filter from its canister, then use a garden hose to loosen any debris wedged in between each pleat. Avoid using a stiff brush or high-pressure washer that could damage your filter media.
- Soak your Jacuzzi filter in a commercially prepared cartridge cleaner to remove any oil and organic material. For stubborn stains, soak your filter cartridge in a solution of one quart household bleach to 5 gallons of water overnight. Exercise extreme caution when handling chemicals.
- Rinse your Filbur spa filter with clean water, then reinstall it into the filter tank. It is crucial that you remove or reinstall your filter, as well as restart your filtration system according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Jacuzzi CFR 150 Filter Cartridge Replacement Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Jacuzzi CFR 150 Filter Cartridge Replacement More Information:
- Product Inquiry