Pacific Marquis Spa Filter Compatible (Old Style)
The Filbur FC-3638 is a compatible replacement spa filter for the old style Pacific Marquis spa filter. This compatible filter replacement will fit all spas, jacuzzis, and hot tubs which use the Pacific Marquis Spa Filter.
Pacific Marquis Spa Filter Replacement (Old Style) Product Specifications:
- Top: Closed
- Length: 14 1/16"
- Outer Diameter: 5 3/16"
- Bottom: 1 5/8" open hole
- Square Feet: 50 square feet
This Pacific Marquis Spa Filter is known by many other part numbers and filter names including the following replacement spa filter part numbers:
- Unicel C-5346
- Filbur FC-3638
- Pleatco PPM50TC
- OEM 37-0217 / 370217
- Pleatco PPM50 / PPM 50
This compatible Pacific Marquis spa filter is made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores which ensures durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Pacific Marquis spa filter, this compatible Filbur spa filter replacement will fit many other spas including those made by American Products, Everyday Hot Tubs, Harmsco, Hide Away Hot Tubs, Marquis, Pac Fab, Pentair Pool Products, Premier, Purex, Rainbow Plastics, Springwater, Sta-Rite, Watkins, and other manufacturers - compare the dimensions of this filter to your old filter before purchasing in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your spa filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the spa filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the spa filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the spa filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement spa filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the spa filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Pacific Marquis Spa Filter Compatible (Old Style) Product Reviews :
Write a review