The Filbur FC-0688 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Predator 200-Clean & Clear 200
- Pentair Pool Products/American Products R173217
- Pentair Pool Products/American Products 59054400
- Unicel C-9419
- Pleatco PAP200-4/M4
- Aladdin 29902
Pentair Clean & Clear 200 Pool Filter / Predator 200 Pool Filter Replacement Product Specifications:
- Length: 31 1/8"
- Outer Diameter: 10 1/16"
- Top: 6" open hole
- Bottom: 6" open hole
- Square Feet: 200 square feet
This compatible Filbur pool filter replacement is also known by the following pool filter part numbers:
- Unicel C-9419 / C9419
- Filbur FC-0688 / FC0688
- Harmsco H-9419 / H9419
- OEM R173217 / 59054400 / 590544
- Pleatco PAP200-4 / PAP 200 / PAP200
This Predator 200 / Pentair Clean & Clear 200 compatible pool filter is made of advanced Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
In addition to replacing the Pentair Clean & Clear 200 pool filter or Predator 200 pool filter, this Filbur compatible pool filter replacement will fit other pools which use the same size filter - please compare the dimensions of this Filbur filter to your old filter in order to determine size compatibility.
Cleaning your Filbur Spa and Pool Filters
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.