Pentek ECP1-10 10" Sediment Filter - 1 Micron
The Pentek ECP1-10 fits in the following standard sized 10 inch x 2 1/2 inch water filter housings:
- American Plumber
- Kleen Plus
- Plymouth Products
- US Filters
- Water Resources
- Other brands
The Pentek ECP1-10 Sediment Filter is a 10 inch pleated cellulose polyester water filter cartridge replacement that provides high flow rates while removing sediment, dirt, sand, rust, silt, and other impurities from your water.
This Pentek sediment filter replacement is generally used as a whole house sediment filter because it features a high flow rate at ten gallons per minute (10 GPM), though it can also be used as an under sink filter. The Pentek ECP110 sediment filter has a 1 micron rating which is noted by a tan end cap.
The Pentek ECP1-10 is made from resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester. Whereas most cartridges contain only about 4.5 square feet of surface area, this 10 inch Pentek ECP Series cartridge contains 6 square feet of media and features an extremely low pressure drop. The added surface area allows the filter to remove more sediment, dirt, silt, sand, rust, and other related particulates than other filters with smaller surface areas.
Pentek ECP110 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Dimensions: 9 3/4 inches L x 2 5/8 inches W
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 F
- Micron Rating: 1 micron (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, and other particulates
- Filter Life: About 3 to 6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - filter should be replaced when a drop in water pressure occurs
The Pentek ECP1-10 is also known as item number 255481-43 / 25548143.
Pentek ECP1-10 10" Sediment Filter - 1 Micron Product Reviews :
Write a review