Pentek GS-10RO-C 10" Inline GAC Filter - 3/8" FPT
The Pentek GS-10RO-C Inline Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 10" in-line filter which uses coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) for cleaner, better tasting water. It can be utilized in numerous applications such as reverse osmosis systems, food service, water coolers, refrigerators, ice makers, vending equipment, under sink filter systems, and more to reduce the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as particulate matter such as sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, and so on.
The Pentek GS10ROC In-line Filter has 3/8" Female Pipe Thread connections (3/8" FPT) - it is compatible for use in all inline filter applications which use those specific connection fittings.
Pentek GS-10RO-C Coconut Shell GAC In-Line Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40-100 F
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Dimensions: 10" length x 2" diameter
- Connection: 3/8" Female Pipe Threads (3/8" FPT)
- Flow Rate: About 1/2-1 gallon per minute (0.5 GPM/1 GPM)
- Filter Media: Coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC)
- Filter Life: Approx. 6-12 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use
This Pentek in-line filter needs to be replaced about every 6-12 months or when a reduction in flow occurs. The Pentek GS10ROC in line filter is also known by Pentek part number 255522-43 / 25552243.
Pentek GS-10RO-C 10" Inline GAC Filter - 3/8" FPT Product Reviews :
Write a review