Pentek ST-BC-16 2" Stainless Steel Filter Housing
The Pentek ST-BC-16 2" Stainless Steel Filter Housing is a replacement part for the following housing units:
- American Plumber ST-BC-16 Stainless Steel Housing
- Ametek ST-BC-16 Stainless Steel Housing
- US Filter 156028 Stainless Steel Housing
- US Filter ST-BC-16 Stainless Steel Housing
The Pentek 156028-02 is a 2" Stainless Steel Filter Housing offers many solutions for your heavy duty, large-scale filtration applications, and is ideal for restaurants, institutions, farms, schools, and industrial use. This Pentek ST-BC-16 housing component is a replacement component for American Plumber ST-BC-16, Ametek ST-BC-16, USFilter 156028 and US Filter ST-BC-16 Stainless Steel Housing.
The Pentek STBC Series housings are constructed of 304 stainless steel with an epoxy finish, and are simple to install and maintain. They include drains on both the "clean" and "dirty" sides of the sump. The Pentek ST-BC-16 housings hold either sixteen (16) 10" x 2.5" cartridges or four (4) 40" x 2.5" double open end cartridges, and provide flow rates from 28 - 125 GPM. These quality Pentek filter housings are very versatile and compatible with a complete range of filter cartridges.
Pentek ST-BC-16 Stainless Steel Filter Housing Specifications:
- Part Numbers: 156028-02 or Pentek ST-BC-16
- Can Replace the Following Parts: American Plumber ST-BC-16; Ametek ST-BC-16; USFilter 156028; US Filter ST-BC-16 Stainless Steel Housing
- Simple to install and maintain
- Application: Ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use
- Drains are located on both the "clean" and "dirty" sides of the sump
- Includes (1) 2" Filter Housing; (1) Pentek 143221 belly clamp; (1) Pentek 143218 O-ring
- Holds either sixteen (16) 10" x 2.5" cartridges or four (4) 40" x 2.5" double open-end cartridges
- Filter cartridges not included; Filter cartridge life depends on the water filter cartridge purchased
- Housing: Durable Construction Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Gray-silver epoxy
- Dimensions (Height x OA Diameter): 49-3⁄4" x 10"
- Pipe Size (NPT): 2"
- Recommended Flow Rate: 110 GPM
- Maximum Temperature: 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Number Cartridges: 4 x 4
- Maximum Cartridges Diameter: 3"
- Max. Cartridge Length: 9-3⁄4" x 2.5", 10" x 2.5", or 40" x 2.5" (Filter dimensions will determine number of filters required to fill the housing unit.)
- Sealing Gasket: Buna-N
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- The Pentek ST-BC-4 water filter housing will not accept model GAC, CC, CGAC, TSGAC, WS, PCF or PCC series cartridges.
- Replacement Filters Examples: Pentek NCP-10 Carbon Impregnated Polyester Filter; Pentek CRE-1 Ceramic Replacement Element; Pentek EP5-40
Water Filter - 40" Carbon Filter
- Replacement Parts: Pentek 143218 O-ring; Pentek 143221 Steel Filter Housing Belly Clamp
Inspect your Pentek ST-BC-16 2" Filter Housing regularly for best performance and efficiency. It is important that the O-rings should be replaced periodically to maintain a good seal. If the pressure ever exceeds 125 PSI, a pressure regulator must be used. Use water that is microbiologically safe and of known quality that is adequately disinfected. Protect the housing against freezing to prevent filter cracks and resulting water leaks. This filter housing is not recommended for applications with TDS or chlorides >1000 ppm and/or pH <5.0. Please note that using this product under these conditions will void the limited manufacturer's warranty.
Pentek ST-BC-16 2" Stainless Steel Filter Housing Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Pentek ST-BC-16 2" Stainless Steel Filter Housing More Information:
- Product Inquiry