The Culligan S1A-D is used in the following:
- Culligan HF-150
- Culligan HF-160
- Culligan HF-360
- Any Pentek filter housing that accomodates 10 inch water filters
This two pack of Culligan S1 Water Filters will allow you to filter out sediment from your drinking water. Culligan classifies the S1 water filter as a Level 2 filtration product, meaning it offers extra filtration of medium sediment particles. Specifically, the Culligan S1 filter removes sediment, rust, scale, dirt and coarse sand.
Culligan S1 Filter Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 20 Micron
- Media: Resin-Impregnated Cellulose
- Application: City Water Only (No Well Water)
- Filter Life: 16,000 gallons or 4 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 2 - Medium Sediment
This two pack of Culligan 10 inch sediment filters is also known as the Culligan S-1A or Culligan S1A. The Pentek S1 is a compatible water filter, whereas this is a genuine Culligan water filter. Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936.
Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!