Seafood Sandwich Stacking Pool Toy Game
6660 MD Pool Toy
For a limited time only, the purchase of any Melissa & Doug toy comes with a free Soak & Seek Kids Pool Toy from Melissa & Doug!
Melissa & Doug 6660 specifications:
- Ages 5+
- Item number 6660
- Adult supervision required
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 14.5" x 1.5" Packaged
- Seafood Sandwich Stacking Game Pool Toy
The Seafood Sandwich Stacking Pool Toy Game is a fun kids pool game. Players pick a recipe card, spin the spinner and pile up a sandwich to order using funny foam fish and sea mammals! Float the pieces in the pool or pile up your sandwich on dry land. Wherever you play this kids pool game, you'll find it filled with fun!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- SEAFOOD SANDWICH STACKING GAME (2 players/teams) 1. Toss the foam game pieces into the pool. Choose a level of difficulty with the game cards (4 creatures between clams = easy; 6 = hard). 2. Draw a game card to learn your Seafood Sandwich challenge: The card shows the sandwich you'll race to build from bottom to top. Only one card is drawn per game. 3. The youngest player spins the spinner. The spinner must point to a clamshell to begin the sandwich. The player who spins the first clamshell can spin again to try for the next item - the first "filler" - in the sandwich. 4. If the spinner points to the next item needed or the wild-card space, the player uses the shell grabber (no hands!) to retrieve the filler and stack it on top of the sandwich pile. If the spinner points to anything else, play passes to the other player or team. 5. Continue playing until all the fillers are in place. The player or team who finishes the sandwich with the top clamshell wins!
- More play ideas available!
Seafood Sandwich Stacking Pool Toy Game Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Seafood Sandwich Stacking Pool Toy Game More Information:
- Product Inquiry