The Skuttle 2001 High-Capacity Flow-Through Humidifier is ideal for the following applications:
- Residential or light commercial locations of 4,286 square feet or less
The Skuttle 2001 is a High-Capacity, Flow-Through Humidifier designed for both residential and light commercial locations of up to 4,286 square feet. Skuttle Model 2001 High-Capacity, Flow Thru Humidifiers are great solutions to add comfort to your living environment, improve your breathing, and leave you with a healthier home.
This Skuttle 2001 humidifier's compact width fits plenums as narrow as 14", while the low profile even allows this unit to be used in limited spaces. In addition, Skuttle's self-adjusting make-up air control uses your HVAC system to help increase your heating system's efficiency, reduce static electricity, as well as protect your wood floors and furniture from drying out and cracking.
Skuttle 2001 High-Capacity Flow-Thru Humidifier Specifications:
- Part number: Skuttle 2001 or Skuttle USK2001O
- Includes (1) 2001 High-Capacity Flow-Thru Humidifier Unit, Standard Manual Humidistat, Mounting Template, Installation Instructions, Self-Piercing Saddle Valve, Transformer and Homeowner's Manual
- Application: Residential or light commercial locations of 4,286 square feet or less
- Standard Manual Humidistat
- Energy efficient technology uses minimal water and electricity
- Shutoff damper reduced airflow in summer, allowing the air conditioning system to run more efficiently and economically
- Superior patented wicking and water distribution system accommodates non-level plenums
- Thermoplastic cabinet resists rust, corrosion and warping
- Compact width fits plenums as narrow as 14"
- Low profile allows unit to be used even in limited space
- Reversible side panels permit left or right-side bypass installation
- Barbed drain fitting prevents hose from slipping
- Moisture Output Capacity: 18 GPD at 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 13-3/4" x 18-5/8" x 9-5/8"
- Plenum Opening: 16-5/8" h x 10-5/8" w
- Bypass Opening: 6" (Bypass tubing not supplied)
- Water Supply Tubing: 1/4" OD Copper (Not supplied)
- Water Drain Tubing: 1/2" ID (Not supplied)
- Solenoid: Skuttle 24V Humidifier Solenoid A01-0814-148
- ARI Formula 610 Rating and Compliance
- Evaporator Pad Dimensions: 16-5/8" h x 9-7/8" w x 1-9/16" d
- Replacement Media: Skuttle Humidifier Water Panel w/ Wick A04-1725-051, Skuttle Humidifier Wick 000-1317-091
- When installing Skuttle 2001 on a system with a multi-speed blower motor or operating voltage other than 120 Volts AC, it is recommended that the unit is wired with a Skuttle A50 Humidifier Control Relay to prevent transformer failure.
- Extended 5-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (Excludes evaporator pad)
When installing Skuttle 2001 on a system with a multi-speed blower motor or operating voltage other than 120 Volts AC, it is recommended that the unit is wired with a Skuttle A50 Relay to prevent transformer failure. Skuttle is also seen as Drumatic sometimes.
Skuttle 2001 High Capacity Flow Through Humidifier Product Reviews :
Write a review
Not reviewed yet
Skuttle 2001 High Capacity Flow Through Humidifier More Information:
- Product Inquiry