The Pentek WP30 is appropriate for use with the following:
- Municipal Water
- Well water
- Many industrial fluids
The Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter WP-30, WP30 Wound Polypropylene Cartridge can be used to filter dirt and sediment from your municipal or well water supply.
The wound polypropylene construction of the WP-30 provides a high dirt-holding capacity.
The Pentek WP-30 specifications:
- 30 Micron Rating
- Reduces dirt and sediment
- Dimensions: 2 1/4 inches x 9 7/8 inches
- Temp Range: 40-165 degrees Farenheit
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ < 1 psi
- Media: Polypropelyene Fiber Cord