The Trion G-206 is designed for use in the following humidifier
Also known as part numbers G206, G-206-6, and G-200 Evaporator Pad. The G-206 is also known as an Evaporator Pad for model G200 Humidifier. Dimensions: 9 inches x 11 inches x 2 inches
The Trion G-206 specifications:
Price is for 1 filter. Buy 6 and save more!
G-206 Replacement Instructions:
1. Turn off the water supply (saddle valve located on the water line) by turning the valve handle clockwise. Disconnect electrical power to the furnace.
2. Fully loosen the screw located at the bottom of the humidifier cover (it will remain attached to the cover). Remove the cover by pulling out on the bottom of the unit, then lifting up slightly.
3. Pull out the distribution tray which rests above the evaporator pad.
4. Pull the pad and frame towards you, being careful of the drain connection. Remove the old evaporator pad by pulling it out from the top. Discard the pad. Carefully remove calcium deposits from the drain tray and frame.
5. Insert the new evaporator pad into the frame with the color spot up.
6. Return the frame and pad to the humidifier. Install the distribution tray. Place the humidifier cover over the base and secure it by tightening the screw.
7. Remove the drain hose and clamp from the bottom of the unit. To insure against calcium deposits forming in the drain hose, bend and flex it. Flush the water, place back on the drain fitting, and secure with the clamp.
8. Turn the water on and restore power to the furnace.