Join us as we make a difference! Join the W3 Project group on My Fitness Pal to take The W3 Challenge!
What is the challenge?
5 miles a day for 2 weeks. Each mile will provide clean water to a child for one year. Walk, run, swim, dance, bike…every mile counts! Log your activity into My Fitness Pal in The W3 Project group so we can track your progress.
How does it work?
1. Join the W3 Project Group.
2. Accept a friend request from The W3 Project.
3. Be sure your cardio activity displays in your feed.
4. Be sure your feed displays to friends.
5. Log your activities each day.
6. For every mile (or 100 calories) you move, we, Filtersfast.com, will raise $1 on your behalf to provide a child with clean water for a whole year!
*For the purposes of this challenge, every 100 calories will equal 1 mile. So 500 calories burned,will equal 5 miles walked.
What do i win?
Everyone who successfully completes the challenge will be entered into a drawing to win a Fitbit Flex! There will be at least 1 challenge a month with prizes given. We will be updating this space with each new challenge and exciting updates on winners. Stay tuned and stay fit!
The W3 Project donates $1 to Wine to Water for every mile you move. Each mile will provide clean water to a child for one year. Get fit and save the world! 🙂
Take the challenge!