Thread: How do I reset my WaterPik F7?

Default How do I reset my WaterPik F7?

I have a WaterPik F7 filtration system. My system normally resets itself when I change the filter. But when I changed the filter this last time, it didn't reset. How can I do it manually?

Meghan is offline Member

Default WaterPik F7 Reset

Quote Originally Posted by FiltersFastEmailQuestions
    I have a WaterPik F7 filtration system. My system normally resets itself when I change the filter. But when I changed the filter this last time, it didn't reset. How can I do it manually?
    It is very easy to reset your WaterPik F7.

First, pull out the old filter from your WaterPik system. Next, pull out the battery. The battery will be in a red case. Keep the battery out for a minimum of 5 minutes, a maximum of 25 minutes. When the time has lapsed, reinstall the battery and install the new filter. The indicator lights will flash green, yellow and red, three times. Finally, the indicator light will go back to green. Your done!

panamahat is offline Junior Member

Default Reset Isn't Working

Hi:
    I've followed the instructions on resetting but am still getting red flashes. Have tried with 2 brand new filters and gotten the same results -- red even after 5 minutes of continuous running.
    The first time, I left the battery out for 5 minutes; the second time for 20 minutes.
    Would appreciate knowing what else to try -- other than changing brands.
    Thanks,
    PH