Thread: What is the Best Counter Top Water filter?

joeshmoe is offline Junior Member

Default What is the Best Counter Top Water filter?

Hello all,

Just want to know what is the best water filter out there in this price range:

Price range: $0 - $200

We're probably not going to have a TOP NOTCH brand... with all the perks. But we'll settle for the plastic kinds. Just anything that would give us pure, healthy, clean water. Minus the unhealthy additives that we humans intentionally and unintentionally add into it.

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Joe Shmoe

p.s. We're also thinking about buying a shower filter too. So if anyone knows a good brand. Hook it up~ lol Thanks.

Roxanne is offline Senior Member

Default Counter Top and Shower Filter

Hi,

I would say our "best" counter-top filter would be one of our Doulton HCPS units...we carry two the only difference being the cartridges that come with the unit. People like them because they take ceramic filters, which are cleanable/reusable depending on which filters you get. Here are some links:

HCPS-UC

HCPS-SC

As for the shower filter, once you start using one you'll never go back. I have the Rainshow'r NC-7 and love it. It has lasted over a year for me. However, some people want a more stylish filter and we do sell many options for that. Check it out: shower filters. Hope this helps!
    Roxanne Crawford
    FiltersFast
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458

alecponting is offline Banned

Hello to every.I Just want to know what is the best water filter out there in lower price range and life is better than others..

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by alecponting
    Hello to every.I Just want to know what is the best water filter out there in lower price range and life is better than others..
    Not really sure what you are asking here. Lower prices usually means lower quality. Often the statement: "you get what you pay for," is true in the water treatment industry. What are you trying to accommplish? Are you providing water for someone other than for your own use?

Nonetheless, you are not providing any useful information for anyone to make a suggestion/recommendation. It is like going into a harware store and saying: I need a tool, do you have a cheap one that works?

Let us know what your goals are.

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by graemepaul
    Hello, i am also searching for the sites related to the water filters as it is necessary in many ways..
    What do you mean?

ugh
    ugh is offline Junior Member

Is there really a big difference between cheap/expensive counter top mechanisms?

It seems to me that its just all the same pipes and the real difference would be the quality of the filter you put in it.

I'm no expert, please set me straight.
    Last edited by ugh; 01-19-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: typo

Alex is offline Senior Member

A good counter top system is the Culligan counter top filter - WFFS150XCH. It comes with all of the necessary tubing and faucet adapter (1/2" connection)

http://www.filtersfast.com/P-DuPont-...cet-Filter.asp

It removes contaminants from your tap water and is very cheap compared to bottled water options!