Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snot like brown slime in water from neighboring farm well

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

Default Enforcement actions

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/de...n_203921_7.pdf

Here is my list Gary, I will wait for yous......
    Last edited by Driller1; 12-05-2009 at 03:12 PM.

PICT0101.JPG

I can see many things here. I can see the 5" PVC, it has a product code on it. I can see a AW8A (underground tank control), it also has a code. I can see there is conduit on the electrical, again code. I can see grout, with a prod, I can tell how much. Also that it is Benoite. I can see the well head is one foot above grade. Code again. No mess when we leave, professionals do not leave messes.

The log will tell much more. This well was drill mid-summer.
    Last edited by Driller1; 12-05-2009 at 04:07 PM.

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Bottom line you bury all mistakes and unless an inspector chooses to use a camera later, you're off to another well totally unsupervised. Just as I said initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    Bottom line you bury all mistakes and unless an inspector chooses to use a camera later, you're off to another well totally unsupervised. Just as I said initially.
    What mistakes??? The water has to pump clean and BT free. I like at least 12 GPM.

I am the professional. No one needs to supervise me. I have the license. I am the person with a five million dollar investment on the line. Me and me alone. I never bill until the well has passed inspection.

I realise you bad mouth be because you are envious. You really wish you could have had nice equipment and a real business. Now you are to old. I am getting old too, I will be 40 in March. I will try to be more understanding.
    Last edited by Driller1; 12-06-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driller1
    IF it ever happened, we would re-drill. We would abandon the first well to code.
    IF IT HAPPENED! If there were too much arsenic to zinc, there's no way you or the health department would know IT HAPPENED.

And too much means the water IS NOT POTABLE as you claim to deliver and the state of MI requires you to do.

You nor the health department, nor any agency of MI is testing for anything other than Coliform bacteria. There are many other common contaminates that make groundwater nonpotable.

And who pays for you to abandon the well and drill another one? I'll bet that your customer does.

So you are not warranting or guaranteeing anything, and the code does not call for you to do either, either. You remind me of my favorite BS artist.

We grout with cement and line off wells that have a high levels of secondary contaminates. It is a new world out there. Hop into the 21st century.

Not many problems we can not stop in the well.
    We are talking primary contaminates; arsenic to zinc, not secondary, iron hardness etc.. Primary makes the water non potable, unfit for human consumption. You need more eduction on groundwater contamination.

How do you know "new world", you are just a kid with no life experience to compare your world to yet. I lived through more life changing change in my first 20 years than you have in your 39 years; and recall that I've lived through your 39 years as an adult while you are barely out of childhood yet. I've experienced some of the 19th century through my parents and grandparents and half the 20th century on my own. And I know what I don't know and you still have to learn that you don't know everything.

PICT0101.JPG

I can see many things here. I can see the 5" PVC, it has a product code on it. I can see a AW8A (underground tank control), it also has a code. I can see there is conduit on the electrical, again code. I can see grout, with a prod, I can tell how much. Also that it is Benoite. I can see the well head is one foot above grade. Code again. No mess when we leave, professionals do not leave messes.

The log will tell much more. This well was drill mid-summer.
    Benoite? You can't even spell it; it's Bentonite, drilling mud.

IF IT HAPPENED! If there were too much arsenic to zinc, there's no way you or the health department would know IT HAPPENED.

And too much means the water IS NOT POTABLE as you claim to deliver and the state of MI requires you to do.

You nor the health department, nor any agency of MI is testing for anything other than Coliform bacteria. There are many other common contaminates that make groundwater nonpotable.

And who pays for you to abandon the well and drill another one? I'll bet that your customer does.

So you are not warranting or guaranteeing anything, and the code does not call for you to do either, either. You remind me of my favorite BS artist.
    I pay for the re-drill IF the water would be non-potable. This has happened with salt. Can you please back your claims?? We can start with what Michigan tests for. I am still waiting for the list of states that do or do not have well codes. BS??? You have not backed ONE of your claims about drilling. Still waiting.......

We are talking primary contaminates; arsenic to zinc, not secondary, iron hardness etc.. Primary makes the water non potable, unfit for human consumption. You need more eduction on groundwater contamination.

How do you know "new world", you are just a kid with no life experience to compare your world to yet. I lived through more life changing change in my first 20 years than you have in your 39 years; and recall that I've lived through your 39 years as an adult while you are barely out of childhood yet. I've experienced some of the 19th century through my parents and grandparents and half the 20th century on my own. And I know what I don't know and you still have to learn that you don't know everything.
    I know I have enough money for the rest of my life and will not be pimping on the net in my old age.

Benoite? You can't even spell it; it's Bentonite, drilling mud.
    I sure did spell it wrong. It is NOT drilling mud, it is grout. Not the same at all.

Drilling a well used to be a long hard process. Not now. Many wells we have drilled 300/400 foot and hooked it up the same day. Of course, this also depends on the ground formation. Most of the time I know where the water will be, the quality and at what depth. How? Computers. I look at wells logs in the area and work closely with area heath departments. They have the water test records on ALL wells. By the time I have drilled and hook-up a well, I have had over a million dollars worth of equipment on the job site. Knowledge is power. State-of-the equipment, priceless.

The best information on any water question will come from your health department. It is FREE!!
    They have the water test records on ALL wells.... list what they test the water for.

I say they only test for Coliform bacteria and maybe nitrates, right? And you assume the water is potable without any further tests (except the Coliform they test for)... and you're a LICENSED! PROFESSIONAL misleading your customer and members here and on the other forums you post on.

I sure did spell it wrong. It is NOT drilling mud, it is grout. Not the same at all.
    Yes you can use Bentonite grout, but Bentonite is also drilling mud.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bento...006-22,GGGL:en

They have the water test records on ALL wells.... list what they test the water for.

I say they only test for Coliform bacteria and maybe nitrates, right? And you assume the water is potable without any further tests (except the Coliform they test for)... and you're a LICENSED! PROFESSIONAL misleading your customer and members here and on the other forums you post on.
    Then post a link and prove me wrong......

Hint: Mi Drinking water. Automated Partial Chemistry
    Water Coliforms (Bacteriology)

What the well will be tested for IS ON THE PERMIT.

Can you please man-up and post a few links PROVING me wrong???

I pay for the re-drill IF the water would be non-potable. This has happened with salt. Can you please back your claims?? We can start with what Michigan tests for. I am still waiting for the list of states that do or do not have well codes. BS??? You have not backed ONE of your claims about drilling. Still waiting.......
    Salt is not a primary or secondary contaminate, sodium and chlorides are; sodium chloride is "salt" but there is no test for "salt".

I keep asking you to list the tests MI requires you or the health department to test for.

Yes you can use Bentonite grout, but Bentonite is also drilling mud.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bento...006-22,GGGL:en
    Maybe in the silly sand, real rock wells, it would NEVER hold the hole open.

Salt is not a primary or secondary contaminate, sodium and chlorides are; sodium chloride is "salt" but there is no test for "salt".

I keep asking you to list the tests MI requires you or the health department to test for.
    You can look it up. No, you do not ASK. You want to belittle and try to make yourself look right. How sad is that??

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/de...n_203921_7.pdf

Here is my list Gary, I will wait for yous......
    And as we see, no one is on site watching you drill a well to know if you have done it right or not.

Prove this statement.

What mistakes??? The water has to pump clean and BT free. I like at least 12 GPM.
    What about all other primary contaminates commonly found in groundwater?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast