Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Snot like brown slime in water from neighboring farm well

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Driller1
    Prove this statement.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    They have the water test records on ALL wells.... list what they test the water for.

I say they only test for Coliform bacteria and maybe nitrates, right? And you assume the water is potable without any further tests (except the Coliform they test for)... and you're a LICENSED! PROFESSIONAL misleading your customer and members here and on the other forums you post on. close quote

You just proved it with this statement;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Driller1
    The water has to pump clean and BT free. I like at least 12 GPM.

For members reading this, BT stands for Bacteria Test, it is a Coliform bacteria test. Nothing else in the primary or secondary lists of contaminates is tested for, so no one can say as Driller1 does, that the water is potable, no one knows without testing for all the possible contaminates.
    Last edited by Gary Slusser; 12-06-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    They have the water test records on ALL wells.... list what they test the water for.

I say they only test for Coliform bacteria and maybe nitrates, right? And you assume the water is potable without any further tests (except the Coliform they test for)... and you're a LICENSED! PROFESSIONAL misleading your customer and members here and on the other forums you post on. close quote

You just proved it with this statement;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Driller1
    The water has to pump clean and BT free. I like at least 12 GPM.

For members reading this, BT stands for Bacteria Test, it is a Coliform bacteria test. Nothing else in the primary or secondary lists of contaminates is tested for, so no one can say as Driller1 does, that the water is potable, no one nows without testing for all the possible contaminates.
    Link please. Not YOUR opinion.

No on nows?? Did you mean KNOWS??? Want to check more spelling???

I am the professional. No one needs to supervise me. I have the license. I am the person with a five million dollar investment on the line. Me and me alone. I never bill until the well has passed inspection.

I realise you bad mouth be because you are envious. You really wish you could have had nice equipment and a real business. Now you are to old. I am getting old too, I will be 40 in March. I will try to be more understanding.
    Your name is not the only one on the license.... or that has a stake in the investment.

You are a know it all, no one can tell you anything. As to bad mouthing, I have not done anything but comment on what you have said, and pointed out your youthful inexperience in life. BTW, I have had nice equipment most of my life and a business for multiple decades, 3 actually, longer than your 10 years as a driller in your husband's drilling business. I'm saying that based on your statement of meeting him 10 years ago, marrying him and learning to drill wells.

Link please. Not YOUR opinion.

No on nows?? Did you mean KNOWS??? Want to check more spelling???
    Since you need me to post a link to what MI tests for, I'll take that as you proving my point that you don't know other than "if it is clear and no BT".

Yes I had a typo nows instead of knows.

Your name is not the only one on the license.... or that has a stake in the investment.

You are a know it all, no one can tell you anything. As to bad mouthing, I have not done anything but comment on what you have said, and pointed out your youthful inexperience in life. BTW, I have had nice equipment most of my life and a business for multiple decades, 3 actually, longer than your 10 years as a driller in your husband's drilling business. I'm saying that based on your statement of meeting him 10 years ago, marrying him and learning to drill wells.
    LOL LOL LOL Gary, you have posted pictures of junk....

LOL LOL LOL Gary, you have posted pictures of junk....
    Show me where or what you are talking about.

Show me where or what you are talking about.
    Well, this is not junk, just not the motor home posted on Terry Love rip off forum.

http://www.mytripjournal.com/pv/3606...0-The-Slussers

NH Master is offline Senior Member

How'd we get from brown snot like slime to motor homes?

I had one very similar to that. Unfortunately the ex wife got it in the divorce settlement and then sold it for 1/2 of what it was worth just to be a Bi*&h. But at 8 miles to the gallon I suppose I really couldn't justify having it anymore anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Master
    How'd we get from brown snot like slime to motor homes?

I had one very similar to that. Unfortunately the ex wife got it in the divorce settlement and then sold it for 1/2 of what it was worth just to be a Bi*&h. But at 8 miles to the gallon I suppose I really couldn't justify having it anymore anyway.
    Maybe that is why Gary parks it???

Oh well, it is a good time either way.
    Last edited by Driller1; 12-27-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

Well, this is not junk, just not the motor home posted on Terry Love rip off forum.

http://www.mytripjournal.com/pv/3606...0-The-Slussers
    What are you talking about? Gary said this was his unit. I suppose he upgraded. He was very clear that he didn't use the trailor for his business.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy CWS
    What are you talking about? Gary said this was his unit. I suppose he upgraded. He was very clear that he didn't use the trailor for his business.
    Not according to Ethne's journal. Nope

http://www.mytripjournal.com/Ethnescorner

Maybe I missed it??? I did read all of it.
    Last edited by Driller1; 12-27-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Maybe Gary can post some current pictures???

Andy... there ya go again.... go reread what I said and then come back here and apologize. And just for the sake of accuracy, post the link here to what I said.

This ain't junk folks!

We know what you said.....

Andy... there ya go again.... go reread what I said and then come back here and apologize. And just for the sake of accuracy, post the link here to what I said.

This ain't junk folks!
    I think your "real" one is OK too.

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

This ain't junk folks!
    I went back and re-read the post. I can understand why everyone was lead to believe that was YOUR RIG. Sometimes the sins of omission are worse than the sins of commission.

I went back and re-read the post. I can understand why everyone was lead to believe that was YOUR RIG. Sometimes the sins of omission are worse than the sins of commission.
    Yet, when a few posters said how nice "his" motor home was, he failed to correct it.
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

"Where ever we park the motor home" in the right hand corner helped ad to the deception. Of course you knew that when you posted the picture, right Gary???
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

NH Master is offline Senior Member

Normally, I could give a you know what when it comes to petty stuff like this, but my curiosity was piqued so I read back through the thread.

http://www.terrylove.com/forums/show...t=29407&page=2

It's a long thread and difficult to follow because a lot of the posts were deleted but you can all see just how messy some of these things get. Anyhoo.... I can clearly see why most folks reading the thread would think that what is not, is, while in fact it never was.

What really struck me though, above all the nonsense was that a certain member was not only arguing with other members but going after the OP also.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast