Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Snot like brown slime in water from neighboring farm well

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Yeah Andy and Driller1, along with a few others were banned and Andy and driller1 had their posts deleted; Andy's posts went back like 3 years or more. And then later you were banned.

And now you've followed me here and on other forums and Andy, Driller1 and you are disrupting them as you did there before y'all were banned.

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

http://www.ripoffreport.com/plumbing...rry1-28223.htm

I am proud I was NOT viewed as a peer on this forum. Note, the fake motor home comes up in here. The forum, IMO, is just a pack of lies. Why???? To sell you things folks.

Don't fall for it!!!
    Last edited by Driller1; 12-29-2009 at 05:35 AM.
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    Yeah Andy and Driller1, along with a few others were banned and Andy and driller1 had their posts deleted; Andy's posts went back like 3 years or more. And then later you were banned.

And now you've followed me here and on other forums and Andy, Driller1 and you are disrupting them as you did there before y'all were banned.
    Yep, I will be on your hind end just like the fake trailer.

Andy joined this forum Dec.-06.
    Gary joined this forum Jan.-08.

NH Master is offline Senior Member

In fact, close to 20 members have been banned from that site. All of them for disagreeing with Mr. Slusser. Not all of them hurled insults (though Mr slusser did) most were just banned for not agreeing with Gary. Seems a little strange that close to 20, professionals should all be banned from a site just because one member can't get along with anyone that disagrees with him, especially when you consider that this member has been banned from at least 10 sites himself. I was banned, Andy, Biermech, Driller1, and lots of others and none of us has ever been banned from any other site ever. The bottom line here is that that site has become a joke and because of his antics there most of the professionals have left of their own volition.

I have filed a report with the EPA. Time will tell. The Internet is a hard area to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Master
    In fact, close to 20 members have been banned from that site. All of them for disagreeing with Mr. Slusser. Not all of them hurled insults (though Mr slusser did) most were just banned for not agreeing with Gary. Seems a little strange that close to 20, professionals should all be banned from a site just because one member can't get along with anyone that disagrees with him, especially when you consider that this member has been banned from at least 10 sites himself. I was banned, Andy, Biermech, Driller1, and lots of others and none of us has ever been banned from any other site ever. The bottom line here is that that site has become a joke and because of his antics there most of the professionals have left of their own volition.
    I see you like to embellish and exaggerate. The 20 must include all teh time you two and other re-registered under other names. Also, I have been banned from 3-4 forums; 1 where I was a moderator due to being accused of lying and my not wanting to moderate the pump forum, two of which I and an exfriend pushed the envelope because we were not appreciated and didn't care if we were banned or not (we actually discussed that), and me alone on a water treatment industry only forum for the same reason, a lot like you do here.

Also, I have no power to ban anyone anywhere for anything except on my own forum.

Mrs F, please let us know what the EPA says about your report by posting their reply.

I see you like to embellish and exaggerate. The 20 must include all teh time you two and other re-registered under other names. Also, I have been banned from 3-4 forums; 1 where I was a moderator due to being accused of lying and my not wanting to moderate the pump forum, two of which I and an exfriend pushed the envelope because we were not appreciated and didn't care if we were banned or not (we actually discussed that), and me alone on a water treatment industry only forum for the same reason, a lot like you do here.

Also, I have no power to ban anyone anywhere for anything except on my own forum.

Mrs F, please let us know what the EPA says about your report by posting their reply.
    I guess I should thank you for not banning me from your softener forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Driller1
    I guess I should thank you for not banning me from your softener forum.
    I don't know if you can understand why but I guess I should thank you for providing me the opportunity to answer your fake questions as if they weren't fake. Thank you for that. And I guess I should thank you for posting in other forums too; you make me look very good. Again, thanks.

Can I ask you to get Andy to post more? He really makes my business hum.

I don't know if you can understand why but I guess I should thank you for providing me the opportunity to answer your fake questions as if they weren't fake. Thank you for that. And I guess I should thank you for posting in other forums too; you make me look very good. Again, thanks.

Can I ask you to get Andy to post more? He really makes my business hum.
    Good news. Then your wife can pay for the generator??? She is getting tried of the breakers blowing. LOL

Yeah I need to go look up some wire, maybe an old coat hanger, a metal one, and tie that breaker open and turn on the microwave with a couple cups of coffee in there. Then should I remove the wire and like you have your customers do, claim on my insurance to get me a new generator?

Yeah I need to go look up some wire, maybe an old coat hanger, a metal one, and tie that breaker open and turn on the microwave with a couple cups of coffee in there. Then should I remove the wire and like you have your customers do, claim on my insurance to get me a new generator?
    That is why the customers love me!!!
    But a generator??? Go for your dream home. Burn that tin can.
    Last edited by Driller1; 01-02-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driller1
    That why the customers love me!!!
    But a generator??? Go for your dream home. Burn that tin can.
    Demonstrating that crooks love crooks. And that your youthful life experiences so far have not taught you much, like how little you know about motorhomes and alternative (actually livin' the dream) off grid life styles either....

Demonstrating that crooks love crooks. And that your youthful life experiences so far have not taught you much, like how little you know about motorhomes and alternative (actually livin' the dream) off grid life styles either....
    Post mores lies about yours. Maybe I will become interested in one.

NH Master is offline Senior Member

Never re-registered, why bother? any forum that allows the nonsense that goes on there to continue is not worth the effort.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345