Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: water smells

NH Master is offline Senior Member

Frankly I don't know or care. Why don't we get off this crap and get back to answering questions.

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Driller1
    Gary likes to call me Mrs F. Now, that does not sound to bad. However, he does it to point out I am female. Yes, he is also sexiest.

How could a girl know more than him??? About softeners, I DON'T.

My expertize stats at the bottom of the well and goes to the house water supply hook-up. To me water softeners are a dime a dozen item. I have no interest in selling them.

This is the odd part. Why wouldn't drillers be valuable to softener people? Around here they stop on job sites and give us business cards frequently.

Could it be a fear of people knowing the truth???
    It has to do with your being anonymous and not knowing what you think you do and also, not knowing what you don't know.

IMO that's the biggest reasons for you choosing to be anonymous.

If I'm wrong, post or include in your profile, your name, your company name, web site URL with addresses and phone number and stand behind what you say on forums. If you were a man I'd be calling you a coward the same as might nhmaster.

You may know well drilling in MI but you do not know wells in other areas of the country. And you know nothing about water treatment of any kind or type.

You also don't support DIYers yet you post on DIY forums. Which are other reasons you choose to be anonymous.

So pull up your big girl panties and take ownership of what you say. I bet you can't do that any more than nhmaster can, can ya now?

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    It has to do with your being anonymous and not knowing what you think you do and also, not knowing what you don't know.

If I'm wrong, post or include in your profile, your name, your company name, web site URL with addresses and phone number and stand behind what you say on forums. If you were a man I'd be calling you a coward the same as might nhmaster.

You may know well drilling in MI but you do not know wells in other areas of the country. And you know nothing about water treatment of any kind or type.

You also don't support DIYers yet you post on DIY forums. Which are other reasons you choose to be anonymous.

So pull up your big girl panties and take ownership of what you say. I bet you can't do that any more than nhmaster can, can ya now?
    Porky had no trouble calling me yesterday. Ask him, if he will give you the time of day. LOL
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

Nope, mostly just know my area. Porky said that was typical. Don't care about water treatment. If there was any real money in it you would have your fantasy motor home and not a piece of junk broke generator.

Porky had no trouble calling me yesterday. Ask him, if he will give you the time of day. LOL
    This is about you being anonymous, not Porky but trust me, if I wanted to call you I would have already; right there in IIRC and spell it correctly, Rhodes MI. We could talk as you type in forums on your laptop as you drill a customer's well.

Yes, sad to say Porky doesn't know water treatment either but, he doesn't pretend to in forums as you do, and I'm sure he doesn't in person either.

This is about you being anonymous, not Porky but trust me, if I wanted to call you I would have already; right there in IIRC and spell it correctly, Rhodes MI. We could talk as you type in forums on your laptop as you drill a customer's well.

Yes, sad to say Porky doesn't know water treatment either but, he doesn't pretend to in forums as you do, and I'm sure he doesn't in person either.
    Where did I EVER say I knew about water treatment???? I don't even care.
    If you want to call do so.

Where did I spell Rhodes incorrectly?

Where did I spell Rhodes incorrectly?
    ummmm I didn't say anyone spelled it incorrectly, I said IF I didn't spell it correctly. I can help you with this reading/comprehension problem that you demonstrate so frequently.

BTW, sorry, I forgot Midland MI.

And I have two numbers, which is your cell phone; 1725 or the other one? You do have a cell phone on the rig with you right? If I call, can I hear the roar of the rig? If we show up next summer, can I maybe sit on your seat and push a couple levers for awhile? I can bring the laptop. Hell even my cell phone! Do I need any special well driller hat or shoulder patches? Your seat isn't too big for me is it?
    Last edited by Gary Slusser; 01-02-2010 at 03:35 PM.

ummmm I didn't say anyone spelled it incorrectly, I said IF I didn't spell it incorrectly. I can help you with this reading/comprehension problem that you demonstrate so frequently.

BTW, sorry, I forgot Midland MI.

And I have two numbers, which is your cell phone; 1725 or the other one? You do have a cell phone on the rig with you right? If I call, can hear the roar of the rig? If we show up next summer, can I maybe sit on your seat and push a couple levers for awhile? I can bring the laptop. Hell even my cell phone! Do I need any special well driller hat or shoulder patches? Your seat isn't too big for me is it?
    Sure. Remember I am not cheap. Patchers?? Are you going to stop smoking?

There ya go again, that was shoulder PATCHES...

I take full ownership of everything I say. Too the point where I post my license number so that anyone that wants to reach me can reach me. How many others post their license numbers?

You are so damn busy having to be right or have the last word all the time that you loose sight of the whole purpose of these forums which is to help people with their problems, not arguing with everyone. You just can't stand not to be right ever or to not get the last word in. You should read other threads where you aren't involved once in a while. You will notice that we disagree with each other all the time, respectfully. You on the other hand don't respect anyone or anyone else's views. You twist words, make errors of omission, badger, belittle and do whatever you can to discredit anyone and everyone, including the people you purport to be helping. The sad thing is that quite often you have some pretty good advice. It's just a shame you have no idea how to deliver it without coming off as the worlds biggest A*& H*&^

Why does everyone else get along with everybody except you? Must be them eh?

When I first started posting on forums I did have more on my profile. Then there were problems. Big time. The guy is now in prison.

I am not selling anything. Really, there is no reason for anyone to call me. Many of my friends over the years do have my number.

The last forum I joined does have everything there. But, Gary knows that. He was the first visitor.

What I put on my profile is MY business.
    Last edited by Driller1; 01-02-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Master
    I take full ownership of everything I say. Too the point where I post my license number so that anyone that wants to reach me can reach me. How many others post their license numbers?

You are so damn busy having to be right or have the last word all the time that you loose sight of the whole purpose of these forums which is to help people with their problems, not arguing with everyone. You just can't stand not to be right ever or to not get the last word in. You should read other threads where you aren't involved once in a while. You will notice that we disagree with each other all the time, respectfully. You on the other hand don't respect anyone or anyone else's views. You twist words, make errors of omission, badger, belittle and do whatever you can to discredit anyone and everyone, including the people you purport to be helping. The sad thing is that quite often you have some pretty good advice. It's just a shame you have no idea how to deliver it without coming off as the worlds biggest A*& H*&^

Why does everyone else get along with everybody except you? Must be them eh?
    About helping people. I have noticed many times, the OP looks back once....the fighting goes on forever.

Cowards.

I don't see anything here but the anonymous name Nhmaster, no license number as claimed.

Cowards.

I don't see anything here but the anonymous name Nhmaster, no license number as claimed.
    OK, we are all afraid of Gary,........ RIGHT????

Nope, my mistake, I did not enter anything under the profile section when I signed up here. I have taken care of it now. My apologies to anyone that had a pressing need to contact me.

Nope, my mistake, I did not enter anything under the profile section when I signed up here. I have taken care of it now. My apologies to anyone that had a pressing need to contact me.
    All the Internet professionals warn about giving to much information on the net. Many forum type sites also back that up. I have had problems from it. In the end the FBI was called into the mess. Think about adding things. Just say'n.

Anyone wanting to contact you with that number isn't going to be able to. But then you knew that and lied about it.

Anyone wanting to contact you with that number isn't going to be able to. But then you knew that and lied about it.
    I looked it up and have a name and number. I think it is right.
    Last edited by Driller1; 01-03-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Funny that plenty of people can and do. But just to be clear here. I don't have a web site, I don't sell anything online, I really have not need for anybody to call my phone. Anyone that has a question or problem can PM me or Email me, there are plenty of ways to get hold of me. You have made a big deal out of people posting all their contact information but lets be real clear here. You HAVE NO PERMANENT ADDRESS. You live in a motor home that you park wherever you want. You have no land line phone, just a cell. So nobody is gonna come knocking on your door are they? Grow the Christ Up and act your age.

So lets keep the record clear. So far you have called me a drunk, stupid and now a liar. You are a class act indeed.
    Last edited by NH Master; 01-03-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast