Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: water smells

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

I am not selling either. No web site. Don't need one.
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

The funny thing is last night there was two posters with water treatment questions. They were ignored.

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NH Master
    Funny that plenty of people can and do. But just to be clear here. I don't have a web site, I don't sell anything online, I really have not need for anybody to call my phone. Anyone that has a question or problem can PM me or Email me, there are plenty of ways to get hold of me. You have made a big deal out of people posting all their contact information but lets be real clear here. You HAVE NO PERMANENT ADDRESS. You live in a motor home that you park wherever you want. You have no land line phone, just a cell. So nobody is gonna come knocking on your door are they? Grow the Christ Up and act your age.

So lets keep the record clear. So far you have called me a drunk, stupid and now a liar. You are a class act indeed.
    Actually I do have a permanent address. And I pay taxes etc..

I also provide/use my real name, phone number, email address and company name and have since Jan 1997 when I started posting on the internet.

As to the parking the motor home anywhere, that's only where allowed but, you sound jealous. It was 75 here yesterday with clear blue sky and brilliant sunshine, same for today and into the distant future and we will be leaving here for parts unknown when it gets up to like 95+ about March if not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser

I also provide/use my real name, phone number, email address and company name and have since Jan 1997 when I started posting on the internet.

As to the parking the motor home anywhere, that's only where allowed but, you sound jealous. It was 75 here yesterday with clear blue sky and brilliant sunshine, same for today and into the distant future and we will be leaving here for parts unknown when it gets up to like 95+ about March if not before.
    Well that was honest. Anyone needing a warranty handled, do it before March. The company will be gone. No DBA???

NH Master is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser

I am jealous, it's been cold as hell here for the last couple of weeks. was going to head for Florida, but it's cold down there too. Oh well, it's only a couple months till spring.

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

Default [I][U]He who cuts his own firewood, get warm three times.[/U][/I]

Winter is my favorite season... Nice glass of wine, plate of cheese and the flickering glow in front of a warm fire with good friends makes for a grand occasion at a minimal cost.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123