Thread: Sierra Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System

Venkat is offline Junior Member

Default Sierra Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System

Hi,
    We have Sierra Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System with 2 Gallon capacity tank. Earlier we used to get close to 1 Gallon water after the tank is filled. Now we are getting 16 to 32 Ounce only and we need to wait for 1 hour to get 16 Ounce agian. Looks like there is some problem and we are not able to identify the same. I changed the filters an year ago and we have this problem for the last 6 months. Any suggestion to fix this problem is appreciated.

Venkat

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

Our air bladder may have lost pressure. Check pressure. If water comes out of the vlave, it is shot.

Empty the tank and disconnect. Get an accurate pressure gauge and put 7-9psi in it. Check for air leaks. Reconnect and allow to refill. Try again for ample water.

Andy Christensen, CWS-II

Venkat is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the information. I tried setting up the pressure in the tank multiple times but it didn't work. We are not getting the the filter water but the drain water flow runs continuously and when I turn on any tap it stops and after some time again drain water starts. Please let me know if there is any way to fix these problems with my RO system.