Thread: Eco Water ERO 375 Series

ekrengel is offline Junior Member

Default Eco Water ERO 375 Series

Has anyone used this system? Or know anything about it?

http://www.ecowater.com/ERO375.php

I can't really find any reviews on it...but this is what was recommended to me, and would cost about $900 with install. Is this too much?

Or can I get a system just as good with a lower price?

ekrengel is offline Junior Member

I'm not really sure what that is

Looks like a bunch of nonsense to me.

farnhamassoc is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Ecowater is a POS scammer water system.

Quote Originally Posted by ekrengel View Post
    Has anyone used this system? Or know anything about it?

http://www.ecowater.com/ERO375.php

I can't really find any reviews on it...but this is what was recommended to me, and would cost about $900 with install. Is this too much?

Or can I get a system just as good with a lower price?
    I bought a house with this water system and I am ripping it out and putting it in my trash can. You can have it if you want. The filters cost more than a whole new system. The marketing scheme is for some guy to come out and change your filters for you every 6 months and charge you an huge service fee and filter cost. I can rent a system that includes replacement filters every 6 months for $16 a month. You can buy a system on ebay for $120 hire a plumber to install it and pay him to change the filters every 6 months you will still be ahead. I would steer away from a $900 scammer fraud any day.

pawaterguy is offline Senior Member

6 months? Generally, once a year is a good rule of thumb for filter changes and servicing. Also, it's a decent RO...but I don't like Eco's products in general so much so I'd never recommend it over some higher end units like the Kinetico K5 RO. The Eco unit still uses an air charged tank and won't recover nearly as quickly as the K5 which employs a water over water tank...yada yada yada it does what other RO's do only more efficiently (less waste water) and faster (75 gallon a day membrance). But, like I said...it's a step above a box store RO anyway.