Thread: Help wanted ero 392

billydream is offline Junior Member

Default Help wanted ero 392

This is my first post your help would be greatly appreciated. I have a ecowater system ero 392, water is leaking out of the automatic shutoff cap on the main canister. I changed both diaghragms and tightened up to the mark. Also i can only fill one cup of water at a time.

Roxanne is offline Senior Member

Default Leaking RO System

Quote Originally Posted by billydream
    This is my first post your help would be greatly appreciated. I have a ecowater system ero 392, water is leaking out of the automatic shutoff cap on the main canister. I changed both diaghragms and tightened up to the mark. Also i can only fill one cup of water at a time.
    Hi,

Although we do not carry your system I was able to locate a manual for it. From what I can tell there are a few parts that may be causing the leak and the flow problem. Here is a link to the product manual. I would look into possibly getting a new shut off valve and flow control. Unfortunately I do not know where you could purchase these. My honest suggestion would be to look into a newer system. Reverse Osmosis Technology has come a long way since your system was created. Here are some links to more updated RO systems:

APRO5500
    RO-3500
    Roxanne Crawford
    FiltersFast
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458