Thread: RO Filter question

Default RO Filter question

> I have a reverse osmosis system that uses two filters. I have a label for one of the filters, and I am wondering whether you can tell me which other filter goes with it? I would like to order two set of filters. The label is for Pentek filtration EPM-10 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge. The system is labeled 'Reo-Pure' and there are two blue cases for filters. One is labeled 'Carbon pre-filter' and the other is labeled 'Sediment pre-filter.' Thanks.
    >

stephanie is offline Senior Member

Default RO Filter Answer

Quote Originally Posted by FiltersFastEmailQuestions
    > I have a reverse osmosis system that uses two filters. I have a label for one of the filters, and I am wondering whether you can tell me which other filter goes with it? I would like to order two set of filters. The label is for Pentek filtration EPM-10 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge. The system is labeled 'Reo-Pure' and there are two blue cases for filters. One is labeled 'Carbon pre-filter' and the other is labeled 'Sediment pre-filter.' Thanks.
    >
    If one of the cartridges you need is a EPM-10, then it is safe to assume that your system takes standard size cartridges. There are a number of different sediment cartridges that you may use along with you EPM-10. Here are links to a few:

P1
    PD-5-934
    RS-2