Thread: Need Manual For Kiss Aristrocat 3000 RO System

Hal Y is offline Junior Member

Default Need Manual For Kiss Aristrocat 3000 RO System

We recently moved into a home that has a Kiss International Aristocrat 3000 but no instruction manual. I understand Kiss is no longer in business and were taken over by H20 Works. I have called H20 Works but have gotten no response. Anyone have any ideas?

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Y
    We recently moved into a home that has a Kiss International Aristocrat 3000 but no instruction manual. I understand Kiss is no longer in business and were taken over by H20 Works. I have called H20 Works but have gotten no response. Anyone have any ideas?
    Do you really need a manual? Aren't you just interested in filter replacement? That is a very simple, basic RO without any special features or equipment.

The two filters on the bottom are standard filters. Are you on city or well water?

Andy Christensen, CWS-II

Hal Y is offline Junior Member

Default Need Manual.

We are on city water. I guess I'm interested in how the filter works. And if there is other maintenance necessay. We have what looks like about a five gallon tank under the sink also. Is maintenance or cleaning required for this tank? I thought maybe a maunal will help me with this. I could find no explanation of the internet as to how this works. Any suggestions?

Maymuse is offline Banned

Smile DIY water filter

If you want to get a water filter ,i know a product that called "Mini/ Magic Water filter. it is designed with the advantages of housewife DIY type, that means everybody can install the machine or change the filters by themselves no need of professional installation worker. Mail order supporting.

if you just want to install one RO water purifier, I'd like to introduce MRA2000,The difference of our product is its super water saving:. Wasterwater rate:< 1:1. The new RO system has the cover to prevent dust, the lamp to show the working status. Automatic backwashing to extend RO membrane's service life.

Feel free about any question,the two products also very beautiful, I have some pictures.Maybe you will be attracted.
    Last edited by Andy CWS; 08-25-2010 at 09:42 PM.