Thread: Pentek RO-3500 Question?

Don
    Don is offline Junior Member

Default Pentek RO-3500 Question?

Just wondering if the tank is a bladder tank or not and if it is a concern. Will be using it on tap water from the city of Ottawa in Ontario Canada as I have a fluoride sensitivity and they fluoridate the city water here. I ordered 2 of these systems actually from FilterFast just recently. Trying to learn the ups and downs to be able to service them. Are there any special concerns about this system I should know about? Such as is it prone to leaks?

I am pretty handy with tube routing and such as you can see here with my recent computer I built that is water cooled.

Daniel is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Just wondering if the tank is a bladder tank or not and if it is a concern. Will be using it on tap water from the city of Ottawa in Ontario Canada as I have a fluoride sensitivity and they fluoridate the city water here. I ordered 2 of these systems actually from FilterFast just recently. Trying to learn the ups and downs to be able to service them. Are there any special concerns about this system I should know about? Such as is it prone to leaks?

I am pretty handy with tube routing and such as you can see here with my recent computer I built that is water cooled.
    Hello Don!

I contacted Pentek's customer service department, and was told that the RO-3500 does indeed use a bladder tank. I was also told there are no special maintenance instructions, and that the necessary maintenance is talked about in the troubleshooting guides that came with the products.

If for some reason they are not or you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

That's a pretty impressive water-cooled PC set up you have there!

Thanks,

Daniel

Don
    Don is offline Junior Member

Cool thanks a million. It's funny they would not say anything about the tank in the manual that it has a bladder. Oh well, it's okay.

Thought you guys would like the computer since this is a water forum of sorts...