Thread: Top Way Global system

ewz
    ewz is offline Junior Member

Default Top Way Global system

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a reverse osmosis system and was wondering if this one below is good. I am told that it is top of the line but I thought I'd get some impartial advice from knowledgeable people.

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by rscardigno; 09-05-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Andy CWS is offline Moderator

I don't see a link; maybe it was deleted. TopWay Global is a very large distributor of a wide variety of water treatment products. Most of their ROs are standard with no special/unique features.

If you are looking for high quality, they bare out there. But most tire-kickers bulk at the price and disregard the value, reliability, durability, warranty, quality and production that only those 'top of the line' ROs can provide.

Andy Christensen, CWS-II

ewz
    ewz is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andy CWS
    I don't see a link; maybe it was deleted. TopWay Global is a very large distributor of a wide variety of water treatment products. Most of their ROs are standard with no special/unique features.

If you are looking for high quality, they bare out there. But most tire-kickers bulk at the price and disregard the value, reliability, durability, warranty, quality and production that only those 'top of the line' ROs can provide.

Andy Christensen, CWS-II

thank you for your reply Andy. I apologize for my belated response.

I would like to buy a R.O. filter but every time I prepare to buy one I'm overwhelmed with so much information that I get confused and give up, before attempting again a short while later.

as simply as possible, what would you say the difference is between a high quality R.O. filter and a poorer quality one?

do you have a recommendation as to what is the best filter for its value?

finally, what are they key things that I should look for in buying a filter.

your time and info is much appreciated.