Thread: time order to ship

momcat1 is offline Junior Member

Default time order to ship

Hi, I placed my order yesterday, which was Sunday, 3/11/07. Today I checked my account several times to see if there was a tracking number yet, since I had not received an email from Filtersfast. As of 10 PM Monday night the order still shows as pending, which I assume means it wasn't shipped. Your website claims 1 business day to ship, which is why I ordered from you. My order number is CP-343478. Is there a reason why my order did not ship today? Can you tell me when it will ship?

Roxanne is offline Senior Member

Default Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by momcat1
    Hi, I placed my order yesterday, which was Sunday, 3/11/07. Today I checked my account several times to see if there was a tracking number yet, since I had not received an email from Filtersfast. As of 10 PM Monday night the order still shows as pending, which I assume means it wasn't shipped. Your website claims 1 business day to ship, which is why I ordered from you. My order number is CP-343478. Is there a reason why my order did not ship today? Can you tell me when it will ship?
    Hi Momcat,

Your order was placed Sunday at 9pm. Since we receive a very high volume of orders over the weekend if an order is placed very late on Sunday night there is a chance that it will not ship out until Tuesday. Your order will ship today and you will receive a tracking number via email once it ships. You should get it by the end of the week.
    Roxanne Crawford
    FiltersFast
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458