Thread: What happened to $9.99 shipping option to Canada?

l2wong is offline Junior Member

Unhappy What happened to $9.99 shipping option to Canada?

I was just about to order my yearly supply of filters and realized that the $9.99 shipping option to Canada is no longer available.
    Unfortunately the only available option of "$39 Fedex International Priority" renders any potential orders non price competitive.
    I have been a customer of Filtersfast.com for many years and is sad to loose my default go-to online retailer for my filters because shipping is too expensive.

Alex is offline Senior Member

Hello, Filters Fast still offers the Canada First Class Mail (2-3 weeks) for $9.95.

If the total weight of the items in your cart exceed 4 pounds or is large air filters, than the only shipping option we offer is FedEx International Priority.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!
    Last edited by Alex; 09-26-2013 at 09:25 AM.

l2wong is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hello, Filters Fast still offers the Canada First Class Mail (2-3 weeks) for $9.95.

If the total weight of the items in your cart exceed 4 pounds or is large air filters, than the only shipping option we offer is FedEx International Priority.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

I had ordered this filter -- Trane BAYFTFREXM2 -- previously and shipped via the $9.95 option about a year ago.
    I am guessing that this policy was not in effect previously for this item.
    Thanks for your help anyway.